Corporate Address: No.3009, Biyadi Road, Pingshan New Area, Shenzhen
Tel: （0086）755-8993 0999
Fax: （0086）755-8462 7530
Sales Hotline: 400 068 8080
Sales E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shenzhen BYD Daimler New Technology Co.,Ltd.,
has been renamed
Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co., Ltd. (‘Denza Auto’)
since 7th Nov 2016
To All Distinguished Clients, Business Partners and Related Enterprises
To meet the development needs of company, we, Shenzhen BYD Daimler New Technology Co.,Ltd., has been renamed Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co., Ltd. (‘DENZA Auto’) since 7th Nov 2016, and the new name has been officially put into use for business.
This renaming won’t affect the validity of any contract or other legal document signed by us before renaming, and the rights and obligations of each related party thereunder shall remain unchanged.
Thanks for your continuous support to us. DENZA will continue to adhere to the mission of making the best EV for customers, and deliver more quality products and cooperation for our customers and partners.
Thanks for your attention!
Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co., Ltd.
7th Nov 2016
Senior Engineer, Diagnostics Development
1.Onboard Diagnostics Functionality
- Define, implement and maintain standards and guidelines for Diagnostics functionality.
- Conduct diagnosis definition meetings for relevant components incl. HV-system.
- Define diagnosis and flash requirements with involved partners of engineering and production.
- Implement abovementioned requirements in aftersales diagnosis tool.
- Perform quality assurance on diagnosis tool system and data based on tests and field feedback.
2.Offboard Diagnostics Functionality
- Define, implement and maintain standards and guidelines for Diagnostics Tester.
- Define test, track and acceptance of Diagnostics Tester function.
- Specify and Verify Diagnostics tester requirements based on business demands.
- Schedule and supply Diagnostics tester software updates to the dealer network.
- Supplier Management.
3.Field Technical Support
- Provide timely and high quality field support to guide and supervise the dealer’s staff maintenance work.
- Provide remote technical support by phone, mail and other means in order to improve dealers’ staff technical level and improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide on-site support, if needed.
- Safeguard and report of project relevant task milestones on basis of After Sales plan.
- Report and present of quality gates results in order to inform the management on work experience, accomplishment and gained insight.
- Define and initiate counter-measures where necessary and required in co-operation with both JV partners.
- Define and optimize methods and processes in order to improve quality and efficiency in above mentioned work fields.
- Bachelor degree major in Engineering or related.
- At least 5 years working experience in automotive Diagnostics.
-Ideally experience in China or other asian markets.
- Intercultural competency, ideally working experience in international companies.
- Fluent English.
- Basic project management skills, familiar with reporting t1.management level.
- Profound understanding of service and parts business and processes.
- Profound understanding of diagnosis processes.
Senior Engineer, Aftersales Quality
1.Field quality analysis
- Pre-analysis of difficult resolution or high relevance field issues with generation of technical reports to ensure internal investigation.
- Generate and maintain processes for field issue reporting in order to provide timely and professional technical service for dealership.
- Ensure regular field quality reporting considering relevant field sensors.
2.Interface to QEC and RD
- Collect and present field topic/issue to QEC/FEM meeting regularly.
- Address key topics for R&D support to ensure quick reply to regional technical management.
- Active contribution on root cause investigation with involved departments to ensure fulfilment of Aftersales and Customers requirements.
3.Aftersales product management
- Forwarding of countermeasures on technical issues to AS teams timely and address tasks on the scope of Aftersales product management.
- Provide timely and thoughtful field support to guide and supervise the personnel’s maintenance work.
- Provide remote technical support, by phone, mail and other means in order to improve dealers’ technical personnel technical level and improve customer satisfaction.
4.The product technology and knowledge improvement
- Continuously put forward relevant technical improvement advice according to the new product design improvement for the technical documents in order to continuously improve service quality.
- Develop strategies and actions of technical knowledge share among the team members to ensure Aftersales technical capabilities.
- Ongoing safeguarding and reporting of project relevant task milestones on basis of aftersales plan.
- Reporting and presentation of quality gates results and training results in order to inform the management on work experience, accomplishment and gained insight.
- Definition and initiation of counter-measures where necessary and required in co-operation with both JV partners.
- Define strategy and optimization leverage for above mentioned work fields, especially taking into account the dealer network expansion in order to improve performance results.
- Bachelor in Engineering.
- At least 5 years working experience in the aftersales field.
- Ideally experience in the Chinese / Asian market.
- Solid professional background on aftersales.
- Intercultural competency.
- Fluent English.
- Basic project management skills, familiar with reporting to management level.
- Profound understanding of service and parts business and processes.
- Profound understanding of engineering processes.
Specialist, Used Car Strategic Project Coordination
1.Uses Car Strategy/Steering Development
- Coordinate and develop strategical concept for used car business model incl. policy business scope, and services definition etc.
- Communicate, discuss and negotiate strategy, concept with all business partners.
- Drive the business innovation (especially in NEV market and fleet sales relevant), evaluate relevant resources (warranty policy, HVB recycle, dealer standard, process) to cater for the designed objectives and concept.
2.Business Processes and Procedures
- Perform research to gain a complete understanding of business needs and government regulation in NEV industry.
- Look at competitors' best practices to determine solutions.
- Present findings and recommendation for process and procedure of RV evaluation, re-purchase and re-marketing.
- Assist in the implementation of business operation.
- Coordinate used car network development according to policy, market potential etc.
- Cross functional communication externally and internally to support various business related projects including fleet sales projects.
- Pass key findings of business problem via consulting and pass to other team for possible action plan.
- Ongoing safeguarding and reporting of project relevant task milestones on basis of project plan.
- Reporting and presentation of quality gates results in order to inform the management on work experience, accomplishment and gained insight.
- Definition and initiation of counter-measures where necessary and required in co-operation with both JV partners.
- Assist in development of steering system to ensure it fulfil market, customer and internal requirement and expectation.
- Bachelor and above in Economics/Commerce/ Management (with marketing focus) or mechanical engineering/education with supplementary professional experience in the other subject in the automotive industry.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills, high-quality networking skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Fluent in English communication (both written & oral), good command of computer skills.
- Experience in Project and Product management within the Automotive Industry required.
Senior Specialist, Communication
1. PR (Public Relations)
- In order to create DENZA premium brand image, develop brand annual/quarterly/monthly communication strategy. According to communication strategy, develop communication news and milestone plan (e.g. brand launch press conference, new product world premiere, EV tour, new product market launch, etc.), operate the communication plan and the milestone events, follow up on communication results, evaluate and feedback the overall effect.
2. Crisis PR(Public Relations)
- In order to maintain DENZA premium brand image, develop crisis public relations strategy, establish crisis public relations system; Set up a daily monitoring, risk control and early warning system; Construct DENZA brand spokesman management system; Coordinate media relationships, and organize crisis PR training.
3. Brand Management
- According to brand strategic objectives, develop brand communication strategy, develop brand core value, brand positioning, brand slogan, develop brand communication news, to achieve the purpose of creating DENZA premium brand image.
4. National / International Media Relationship Management
- Media is one of the most important platform to create and maintain brand image, in order to guild the media agree on DENZA corporate philosophy and give positive communication to public, establish a good relationship with the national and international media, organize regular media meeting and media interviews, response quickly to media demands.
- In order to communicate DENZA premium brand image, use media platform to get a full range of communication of our brand, including: brand milestone events communication; news events communication; portal websites, automotive vertical sites, microblogging, and video websites communication, etc.
6.Key Account for external supplier (PR-Agency)
- In order to ensure the smooth progress of brand and product communication, control the overall management of the public relations agency, including: brand strategy, brand creative idea, integrated communication strategy, communication plan, milestone plan, events management, media relationship management, media interviews arrangement, online media communication, crisis public relations, online advertisement plan and procurement, etc.
- bachelor degree, major: marketing related.
- At least 8 years working experience in the field.
- Experience in the Chinese market.
- Public Relations /Crisis Public Relations.
- High level of intercultural competency.
- English fluent.
Senior Specialist, Retail Marketing
1. Define and optimize the standards of regional marketing operation according to DENAN overall marketing strategy, as well as policy and process to ensure the regional marketing promotion run smoothly
- Establish and optimize the mechanism of communication between HQ and region, manage regional marketing budget and strategy.
- Define Regional Autonomous Buy process, monitor and evaluate the implematation.
2.Lead and participate the dealer marketing daily operation to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of dealer end marketing communication
- Define process for annual/quarterly/monthly retail marketing plan submission and retail marketing support payout.
- Evaluate and approve each dealer quarterly and monthly plan to make sure all retail marketing expense are reasonable and effective.
- Set up dealership showroom POSM standard and check the dealer showroom POSM.
3. Improve the marketing capability of DENZA dealers
- Provide supportive guidebook and materials for dealers.
- Define criterias for customer/competitor analysis and assessment.
- Bachelor degree or above in marketing, advertising, event management or related subjects.
- At least 5 years working experience in marketing team or regional operation team of high-end joint venture auto brand.
- Familiar with auto industry, possess experience especially experience in EV regional marketing and dealer daily operation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative, well understand consumer interactive experience in different events.
- Creative/sensitive to event producing/setup/staging technology trend.
- English as working language, good command of English communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software.
- High intercultural competency.
Specialist, Regional Sales
1.Implement and track the area sales target
- According to the specific situation of area, define regions’ quarterly and monthly sales target and strategy
- Analysis regional sales data and information such as market situation, define area differentiation promotion policy
- Develop targeted area promotion methods; fully supervise the promotion process, promotion execution effect assessment.
2.Dealers management and evaluation, Dealers ability enhancing
- Responsible for monthly check according to the work assessment to evaluate performance of dealers in the area and put forward improvement requirements, and implementation of tracking improvement.
- Through training, on-site guidance to help the dealers at BDNT marketing policies and standards for business operations.
3.Customer satisfaction management
- Define the regional customer satisfaction promotion plan with dealers CRM, and follow up the improvement.
- Regional customer complaints handling.
- University degree or above, majored in Economics, Management orEngineering related.
- At least 3 years working experience in regional operation team of high-end joint venture auto brand.
- Familiar with managing dealers‘ daily operation and regional markting in auto industry,experienced in EV industry sales and marketing is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sufficient area management / sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of market in the Chinese vehicle environment
- English as working language, good command of English communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software
- High intercultural competency
Senior Assistant to VP
1.Administrative support to VP
- Arrange meetings and manage daily plan
- Travel arrangements and bookings
- Set up HR-related reporting (holiday, illness etc.)
- Other special tasks assigned
2.Interface with other departments
- As the Interface with other departments such as F&C, HR, IT, etc. in order to achieve the department and project target, such as Headcount planning & reviewing, IT related issues, etc.
- Implement Department budget and plan, and monitor the achievement of the budget.
- Manage and control all financial related issues in the department.
4.Focal point of the sub-teams of the department.
- Coordinate the content of working steps and working packages.
- Check interface, track performance and schedules.
- Review regular work results and give suggestions for improving, also support the colleagues with improvement of their working process.
-Failure Evaluation and Tracking System management.
5.Project Status Tracking & Controlling
- Support VP in leading the project implementation and management.
- Continuous validation and support in reporting of the project status.
- Define milestone and generate time schedule.
- Setup and manage the timetable and process control plans.
- Analyze and optimize project management methods, tools etc.
6.Reporting / Information Exchange
- Regular status report to the management on topics of Production planning.
- Preparation of meeting materials for Department meeting, Project meeting, Executive Committee Meeting and Board of Management.
- Exchange information with related departments such as F/C, Procurement and Development department.
- University Degree or above
- Minimum five years of work experience in automotive industry.
- Excellent command of office computer software
- Language skill especially with fluent English
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong analyze and problem-solving skills
- Strong intercultural sense
- High integrity and responsibility
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Able to work under pressure and strong sense of keeping the time line
Senior Engineer, Cost & Investment Planning
1.Supplier Awardings and Change Management: Target Cost Setting for material costs and tooling costs
- Creation of bottom-up target costs for material and tooling costs, based on independent calculation methods and outstanding professional experience referencing, in order to establish long-term target for business strategic development.
- Summarize and track cost targets for supplier nominations and change management. Update the documentation for cost planning team.
2. Support negotiations with suppliers
- Directly participate in the negotiations with procurement and suppliers by supporting commercial issues with professional technical backgrounds in order to reach a transparent and acceptable contract price agreement.
- Visualization of cost gaps between supplier quotes and Cost Planning target costs, with identification of negotiation levers.
3. Lead development and continuous improvement of calculation methods
- Develop and continuously improve calculation methods and database for all related Interior and Exterior automotive components.
- Visualization of cost structures and calculation methods in order to create calculation method transparency within BDNT.
4. Development and continuous improvement of cost optimization and development consultancy
- Based on planned designs or current technical solutions: provide technical improvement solutions and alternatives in order to optimize material or tooling costs.
- Provide inputs in order to support variant management together with Development department.
- Develop and continuously improve communication processes to ensure a transfer of significant information from development and alignment with project finance department and other departments.
- Bachelor of Engineering with additional commercial knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years process engineering work experience of stamping and welding parts in manufacturing industry, or Minimum 5 years process engineering work experience of injection-molding parts in manufacturing industry, ideally with background in automotive industry.
- Mastery of a profession qualification across all related manufacture process with deep engineering knowledge.
- Analytical, proactive, independent and goal-orientated working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Power of endurance.
- Open mindedness.
- Advanced analytic skills.
- Fluent business english (speaking and writing).
- Skillful in MS Office software.
Specialist, Tooling Fixed Asset Controlling
1.Assets List Management
- Establish the process of tracking the tooling in order to manage the tooling technical and commercial status.
- In charge of establishing assets list, by recording assets and updating asset changes.
Ensure that account, label and physical assets are aligned.
2.Assets Physical Management
- Ensure and manage assets labeling in order to have an accurate inventory of all tooling.
- Organize regularly “on site” fixed assets examination with the support of relevant and necessary other departments (technical support), in order to check and evaluate the asset conditions (building progress, impairment of the useful life, etc…).
- Ensure supplier quotes is aligned with physical assets.
- Organize the archives of assets examinations, report and related documents.
3.Assets Financial follow-up
- Financial monitoring, budgeting, forecasting for required new assets procurements budget tracking, including PRF accounting, activation and amortization of assets.
- Ensure accounting is aligned with physical assets.
- Plausibility check of required asset procurements (re-order).
- Steer the assets transferring and scrap process.
- Update assets list information according to all relevant assets changes, including transfer of assets and scrapped assets.
- Total tooling budget tracking.
4.Assets related process and regulation
- Based on BDNT Physical Assets Management Regulation, make and optimize assets management related process and regulation in department.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related management majors or Engineering majors.
- 0 or up to 2 years' experience in physical assets management or warehouse management.
- Basic knowledge on engineering or management or physical assets management or warehouse management.
- Initiative, dependable, responsible.
- Good communication, team cooperation.
- Skillful in MS office software.
- Good English language skills.
Engineer, Quality Engineering Center
Engineer, Supplier Quality BiW
Engineer, Supplier Quality Electronics LV
1.Coordination resource of problem solving and escalation reporting
- Coordinate supplier quality engineers within the designated commodity.
- Assist and report to the Senior Manager Supplier Quality of the designated commodity.
2.Supplier assessment selection
- Plan and execute source evaluations at potential suppliers. Check action plans and monitor the implementation of countermeasures at the suppliers. Final evaluation and recommendation to SAC (Sourcing Approval Committee) in order to ensure that supplier’s capacity and quality meet DENZA’s quality standards.
3.Preventive quality management
- Evaluate potential risks of supplied parts and their production process in the phase of product and process development. Focus on critical products and suppliers. Select and use appropriate difficult quality methods, tools and standards. Cooperate cross functional with development, testing, purchasing and production in function teams to solve complex issues, in order to improve the quality of supplied parts before SOP.
4.Process audits at suppliers
- Execute and lead preventive and reactive process audits to ensure stable processes in the start up phase to determine the quality of supplier’s production processes. Define, monitor, report and document improvement activities to develop and ensure the quality capability of suppliers.
5.Production process and product release
- Coordinate, control and release the product quality regarding complex requirements (i.e. drawings and specifications) and the ability of the production process to achieve a permanent high level of quality.
- Train, support and assist the suppliers in the preparation of documents regarding prototype, OTS- and Initial samples including reports. Plan, execute and monitor the PPAP process internally and externally including documentation of the results; Inspect the delivered PT parts as well as the PPAP parts (according to responsibility matrix), also in the case the production location change.
Evaluate and support FMEA (D and P). Develop concepts and measures to improve quality, make decisions and ensure the implementation.
- Handover of responsibility for parts after SOP (Handshake) to BYD A Quality. In order to provide information to allow BYD A to handle suppliers during series phase.
- Handle critical and complex claims before handshake and in the ramp up phase. Initiate failure analysis (8D-report) including corrective action plans and containment actions. Support BYD Quality after handshake for critical claims of supplied parts.
- In order to improve the quality of supplied parts and prevent reoccurrence.
- Plan and lead cross functional supplier readiness teams (SRT) or participate actively to support the suppliers to solve critical and complex product and process quality issues. Define and monitor action plans and activities to fulfill the requirements.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, process or production Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of engineering or quality work experience in automotive business.
- Experience with coordination and project management.
- Ability to prepare and present working results for top management decisions.
- General automotive business knowledge (supplier industry, automotive market).
- Knowledge of the quality relevant processes and special methods (especially PPAP, APQP and relevant VDA manuals).
- Certified VDA 6.3 auditor.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes of purchased parts of designated commodity.
- Knowledge about logistic concepts and requirements (supply chain and incoterms).
-Organization of Quality workshops.
-Be proficient in quality process.
- Wide mindset and open minded with analytic skills.
- Strong ability of learning and adaptation.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
Engineer, Project Management
Senior Engineer, Operation Strategy and Energy Management
As the first auto brand dedicated exclusively to new energy vehicles (NEV), DENZA aims to be a leading NEV brand leading the way to an environmentally friendly urban lifestyle that inspires future generations. DENZA integrates a leading electric powertrain system, craftsmanship with high level quality control standards and special safety and environmental protection technology. DENZA is an all-new driving experience with a focus on comfort, safety, environmental consciousness, premium styling, craftsmanship and quality.
The application form can be downloaded from here:Download DENZA Dealership Application Form，Please send the application forms to following E-mail address:email@example.com；We will contact with you after the application forms received. Sincerely appreciate your great support.
DENZA Network Development Team
Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co.,Ltd.
Tel: +86-755-8993 0999-59113
Fax: +86-755-8462 7530
Doing the right thing means acting with honesty and integrity at all times, and speaking up when you think someone else is acting unethically.
You can control your integrity!
If you know of, or suspect any ethical concerns or improper conduct, including but not limited to theft, fraud, corruption, embezzlement and bribery, etc., please report to us via below whistleblowing channels.
Confidential, Easy-to-Use and Always Available.